The Career Center @ Engineering
The CC@E is a resource available to students that provides a full suite of services, from resume feedback to professional development. Let us help you navigate the path to career success. The CC@E also works with employers coordinating job postings and linking you to future hires.Career Center @ Engineering
Engineering Internship Program
The CC@E also houses the Engineering Internship Program. Undergraduate (via ENGR 321) and graduate (via ENGR 601) students who participate in a structured internship program may be eligible to receive credit through the College of Engineering.Engineering Internship Program
Handshake is a free tool for UW students and alumni to search though hundreds of internships, part- and full-time jobs, volunteer opportunities, and more. Learn more about Handshake access for students and alumni.
Log in to Handshake to see all jobs, narrow your search, or filter by location, job type, etc. Upload your resume, cover letter, and unofficial transcripts to apply directly for jobs. You'll find up-to-date information about employers and which ones are interviewing on campus.Log in to Handshake - Students
Events and networking
- College of Engineering career events
- Join an ME student club or professional organization.
- Search through UW’s numerous Registered Student Organizations (RSOs) to meet peers across campus with similar interests.
- Participate in a diversity organization such as Women in Science & Engineering (WiSE) or the Minority Scholars Engineering Program (MSEP).
- Build your professional profile on LinkedIn and connect with fellow faculty, students and alumni by following the UW ME page or joining the UW ME group.
Get a snapshot of ME undergraduates’ success following degree completion at Student Outcomes.
See a list of the most common employers that hire ME graduates.