Student resources

Computing and software »

The ME Department licenses a variety of engineering software for use by students, faculty and staff. Most of this software is usable from the department Remote Desktop Servers.

Department resources and policies »

Usage information for department resource such as keys and lockers. Policies regarding paychecks, mail, supplies, and travel.

Safety information »

Contact information for emergencies, facilities issues, and safety services. ME department and lab safety plans.