We invite our alumni and friends to stay connected with the department and the College. Below are just a few ways to stay in touch.
The MEssenger newsletter
The ME department’s bi-annual alumni newsletter features the ME community and covers students, faculty research and discoveries, alumni news and more.
Mechanical Engineering events
The department hosts academic events throughout the year that alumni are invited to attend. Some of these include:
- Albert Kobayashi Lecture, early fall quarter
- Engineering Innovation in Health Fall Showcase
- Senior Design Symposium, end of spring quarter
View the ME calendar for a complete list of events.
College of Engineering events
- Engineering Lecture Series »
- The College of Engineering annually hosts a lecture series, where our distinguished faculty connect their current research with real world applications.
- Engineering Exploration Night »
- Engineering Exploration Night connects engineering alumni and students to discuss engineering careers and fields. Students have an opportunity to "speed date" with alumni from all UW engineering departments. This popular and fun night for alumni and students usually occurs in January.
- Discovery Days »
- At Engineering Discovery Days, students and faculty from all UW engineering departments share their work with students, teachers, families and the community.
The College of Engineering offers excellent continuing education programs for working engineers.
Engineering Continuing Education »
Support future mechanical engineers
Learn more about gift opportunities and the impact of your financial support on students and programs.
Make a gift online »
Provide mentoring support or internship opportunities for current engineering students.
Connect with Career Center @ Engineering »
Additional ways to stay connected
Update your contact information to ensure you receive departmental mailings and emails.
Join the UW Alumni Association (UWAA) and enjoy the programs and benefits offered to Huskies across the globe.