Ph.D. degree procedures

There are different procedures for students who enter the Ph.D. program without an M.S., with an M.S. from another school, and with a UW MSME or MSE degree.

For questions about the Ph.D. degree that are not answered here, contact Graduate Academic Adviser Wanwisa Kisalang at