Graduate forms

Email daily digest
How to create a daily digest of all UW emails.
Graduation Petition
To request a waiver of any departmental requirement.
Ph.D. application form
For current master's students to apply to "roll into" PhD program.
Ph.D. recommendation form
For recommenders who do not wish to file a recommendation electronically on MyGrad.
M.S. Plan of Study: all-coursework option
M.S. Plan of Study: project-based option
M.S. Plan of Study: thesis-track option
Thesis proposal template
Used by thesis option students. Must be signed by the student's faculty adviser before being submitted to the Graduate Program Adviser.
Special project registration form
Catalyst form used to enroll in ME 598 (Graduate Special Projects) or ME 600 (Independent Study or Research). The signature of the Graduate Program Coordinator (GPC) is required if the course is to be used to meet graduation requirements.
Room & equipment reservation form
Catalyst form to reserve conference rooms, laptops, projectors, or A/V equipment.